Thursday, September 27, 2012

YAY!

I have so much to be thankful for this week! Well every week actually but this week has been/is AWESOME! Let me explain.....

Monday: Beckham & I had a little shopping trip to the local Wal-Mart and Dollar Store in search of some Fall decorations. I found a few things but I was really looking for some plastic pumpkins to make this. But, I couldn't find any that weren't tiny so I just got a scarecrow instead! :) Anyways, Beckham did great on the trip, fell asleep on the way home and took a 2 hour nap. All in all, a good day!
Tuesday: BIG INTERVIEW! It went greatttt! I just didn't want to get my hopes up so I pretty much just kept to myself!
Wednesday: 9:30am. I GOT THE JOB! WOOHOO! I start October 12th, yes, like in two extremely short weeks. Kind of freaking out but, I know it will all work out. I am so stinkin' excited and ready to get going. I know it is going to be so hard to leave my little boy but it is going to be so great for our family in the long run! Also- Since last Wednesday I've lost 7 lbs! Bye bye baby weight!
Thursday: Beckham ate from a spoon for the first time! He loved it! I mixed applesauce and cereal and he ate every bit! Such a big boy!
Friday (tomorrow): DADDY COMES HOME! Oh my goodness. I'm not real sure about Beckham (being that he can't talk and all-I'm sure he feels the same way) but I am so dang ready for my sweetie to be home! It has been a long, crazy hitch and we are ready for him to be home with us!

playin outside at Grammy's house

talkin' at bedtime 10 weeks old

well, good morning sunshine

love my daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover