Friday, September 7, 2012

Swimming-success! [HF4F]

So it has been about 1000 degrees here all Summer but particularly hot the last few days. The pool was pretty warm last weekend but not enough to let Beckham try it out. I didn't want to traumatize him on his first experience in the water. He likes his bath water unusually hot for his age (seriously, his 1st bath with luke warm water- screamed the whole time!!), so I knew the pool had to be very warm for him to like it. Today was the day to try it out. The past three days have been in the 100's, yes, one. hundred. degrees, folks. HOT! Turns out- he LOVED it! We played for about 45 minutes. He was giggling and smiling and having a great time. His diaper weighed about 20 lbs when we got out, but nevertheless it was great!! Hopefully we will have a few more chances to play before it really starts to get cool and we will have to wait a whole year!

On another note- I got my portfolio all ready to go for my job interview. I just keep telling myself, 'if it's meant to be it will happen!'.

1. My Mom and step Dad came over this past weekend- so fun! Had a great visit! Wish they lived closer!
2. Labor Day was Monday- food, friends and fun!
3. Hubby had to go back to work, but thankful he has a job. We are blessed.
4. Baby boy went swimming for the first time! I am so lucky to be in his life.
5. Girls night out tomorrow! Yay!

Photobucket

Here are some photos of my adorable kid...enjoy! :)
the hat- he did not love. probably because it's 10x too big!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover