Thursday, September 20, 2012

Two Month Check Up

Two months Nine weeks and two days old. My baby boy is growing up so fast! September 18th was his two month well visit with our Pediatrician. He got 5, yes f i v e vaccines but took them like a champ! I was a little nervous about the hour drive since he isn't too fond of his car seat but the ride to the Dr. was great. Not sure, but I think he slept the whole way. Prior to the shots, it was so funny, I laid him on the table and the nurses were holding him (about to give him the first set of shots) and he was just smiling and laughing at them. They both looked and me and said "make him stop we feel bad!!". What felt like an hour probably only took about 15 seconds. It was almost, positively worse for me, than it was for him. He cried, but as soon as I picked him up and he caught his breath and calmed down! Such a trooper. And slept the whole way home, that I'm sure of because I could hear him snoring (which he gets from Daddy!).

Oh yeah, how could I forget? Beckham now weighs 11 pounds and 3 ounces! I was shocked! He also grew another inch, equalling 22 inches total! WOW!! My tiny baby started at just 6 lbs, 11 oz, took him home weighing 6 lbs, 3 oz, and in 9 SHORT weeks he has almost doubled in size.

**side note**
Dear Beckham,
Please slow down just a little bit. I understand you have to grow up, but can I please just enjoy this time while you are a soft, sweet, cuddly baby before you turn into a dirty, smelly, bug eating toddler.
Love, Mommy

 
 waiting at the Dr,
bo bo legs :(

snuggle time with mommy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover