Friday, June 28, 2013

High Five For Friday

Five things from this week:
1. Beckham is will be one year old in 2 1/2 weeks. WOW! I'm not ready.
2. Two weeks down in the gym- I'll post update Monday!
3. Planning for school to start back up in right at a month. Implementing the new Common Core is somewhat kicking my butt but I'm working on it and still have a month to plan!
4. Going out with my girls tomorrow to see The Heat, cheat on my diet eat, and do a little shopping. :)
5. Prayers... I need prayers. I need to surrender my sorrows and trust in Him.

My Mom wrote this post today and I could not be happier for her. I forgot to tell her Happy Anniversary (sorry Mom) I knew it was in June, it just slipped my mind! I so wish my marriage can evolve into what she has. Her and my Step Dad, Johnnie, also known as Grumpy are so perfect for each other. They enhance each others quirks and were truly made for one another. I am so glad he came into her life. I am so thankful for him; not only for making my Mom happy, but for truly being one of a kind.

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover