Monday, June 17, 2013

Move it Monday

This is my first Move it Monday and I guess it's a little premature because I haven't actually 'moved it' yet....to the gym at least. But, I am going today with my best friend, Amber and we are determined to motivate each other. I'm setting realistic goals like going at least 3 times a week, which really isn't that much considering the gym is 24 hrs and about 5 minutes from my house. Also, my main goal is to lose 10 lbs by Beckhams birthday which is about 5 weeks away. My wonderful husband, who knows me way too well speculates that I'll go 2 weeks and quit, so I'm making that part of my motivation as well. I know I'm bad about having all these great intentions and then not following through. But, this is something that has bothered me the past 11 months and it is time I do something about it. I can't let it get any worse than it already is because #1 I plan on having more kids and #2 I am not comfortable this size. I'm just not happy with it. I'm also thinking that by having a Move It Monday blog to look forward to will also be motivation... So, that's that. I'll be weighing every Monday (but not posting, of course! That's just tmi) and blogging about my progress. I am seriously determined. Just gotta stay this way. :) Linking up with Ashley @ Domestic Wannabe


Post "move it": Day 1 in the gym was a success. We walked 2 miles on the treadmill and did 150 of these ab/crunch things with the medicine ball. I"m pretty proud that I finally stepped in the gym. It has been a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover