Monday, April 6, 2015

It's been a while...

Today marks the first official day of my Spring Break!! Hallelujah! TGISB! Anyways, I am sitting here at 10:00am waiting on Beckham to wake up because today also marks the first official day of potty training! EEEKK! Yall, say a prayer for us. We are trying the Naked 3- I read about it here. So it will be three days of Beckham running around naked. I'm really hoping this works and I know it's all about consistency and MY attitude towards training. Just pray.

Anyways, so here's a bit of an update on the last four months. -I know it's been four months because my last post was about the day my BFF's baby, Keely was born.- Yes, the title is appropriate. It's been a while...

Let's see- Butch lost his job. :( anddddd we moved! Yep, that's about it. HA!

No seriously, the school year is almost over. I'm potty training Beckham with makes me happy and sad at the same time. I can't believe he is old enough to potty train and yet, he is. And HE needs to be potty trained...

Okay, I feel like I am rambling and not making much sense at all. It must be the two Zeals I drank this morning at 8:00am when I woke up. Yes, it is now 10:15am and Beckham is still asleep.

On a more serious note. I really have a prayer request with everything going on with our lives. We are in a tough patch right now and just need prayers. Buying a house and looking for a job at the same time is both very exciting, confusing, and stressful and we just need prayers to lift all of us out of this funk and onto the other side of what feels like a mountain.

And here's my perfect child:




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover