Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Keely Kate is here!

On December 2, 2014, Keely Kate Weems entered the world at 9:45am weighing 6 pounds even, and 19 3/4 inches long. She is beautiful and perfect!!



So, I'm sure I mentioned it but my best friend, Amber was pregnant and through a bit of a crazy pregnancy she had Keely last Tuesday. I can't even believe she's finally here. It's like we talked about her for so long...wondering what she would look like etc. and now she's here! eeeek!! We thought she was going to come early because Amber went into early labor around 29 weeks but after a week in the hospital and medicine, she ended up having to be induced!



Keely says hi!


Ahh! I'm seriously so obsessed with her. She is so precious! I was able to take off on Tuesday so I was at the hospital all day. Then, Wednesday I had a workshop in Shreveport so I was able to stop by the hospital before going home to see them. Then last Friday, I took Beckham to meet Keely for the first time. He was so sweet and gentle with her. He has some crazy obsession with baby heads so he kept trying to touch her head, but for the most part he was being really easy. I kept reminding him that she was only 3 days old and he had to be very careful. He was so sweet with her though. On the way there we were singing Happy Birthday to Keely and he kept saying he was going to be real careful, and he wanted to kiss her, and hug her... So cute! Then, at one point I was holding her and he said "hold me too, Mama, with Keely." I thought, uhhhohh someone is a bit jealous. But, I think he will get used to it. They are practically destined to be bffs. lol

And today she is already one week old. The time will surely fly by even faster now than before. :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover