Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Good Read

I am in the process of choosing my Summer reader for the upcoming Eighth graders and I think I may have found a winner! Variant by Robison Wells. I started it Friday evening after work and finished it Saturday evening. It was a great read and although it is considered Young Adult; I would recommend it to all ages! I didn't know until I was finished that it is Book 1 of a series. I'm not sure how many are in the series, and since this one just came out last Monday, there's no telling how long it will be until Book 2 comes out. Anyways you can find it here for around $10. I'm thinking this will be the choice and I am eager to see what my future students think of it! Hopefully they'll make it into a movie and we can take a field trip! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover