Saturday, January 19, 2013

Dear Beckham

Dear Beckham,
You are already six months old. To say these past six months have flown by would be a complete understatement. I remember this baby like it was yesterday.
You had your six month shots this week and were a little grouchy the next day, but now you're back to the sweet, happy baby that I know and love. You now weigh 16 pounds and 9 ounces and are in the 25% (still a little boy, but very healthy). I was certain you weighed more than that but, the nurse said you're so active it contributes to less weight gain and you'll eventually catch up. You are now eating stage two baby food twice a day, along with our regular routine of bottles every 3-4 hours (except at night, because you sleep anywhere from 8-10 hours straight! yeah, you're awesome!). It is so amazing to watch you learn and grow, sweet boy. I can see the wheels in your mind just turning like crazy every time you smile. You have great vision; you can spot bright colors from completely across the room. You love to watch the ceiling fan spin and the TV. Your favorite shows are Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Baby Einstein, and Jake and the Neverland Pirates. We love some Disney Jr!! You also have great hearing. You already recognize your own name as well as certain sounds that spark your attention (you love to listen to the Hotdog Song on Mickey Mouse). I am so lucky to be your Mommy. I honestly don't know where I would be if I didn't have you in my life, little man. You've recently started to really NOT like having your diaper changed. As soon as the diaper comes off you are trying your hardest to flip over. It's crazy annoying. I'm hoping you'll grow out of it soon! You are crawling like a pro, everywhere, already pulling up on things, and trying really hard to sit up by yourself. When you crawl, you try to stand up like you're already wanting to walk or something. You are growing and changing everyday and I hope I never miss a minute of it. I love you with all my heart and I won't ever be able to put into words how special you are to me. I hope the days last longer and the moments pass slow. You're getting so big, so fast! You've already changed so much. I love you, my monkey!! 

Love,Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover