1. Monday we went to Splash Kingdom, which is a local water park that a church bought a few years ago. I got an email at the end of the school year saying that Caddo Parish employees got $7 off an entry so I thought it would be something fun to do. I didn't exactly know how much Beckham would be able to do, but it turned out that they had three separate "kiddie" areas and he absolutely loved it. Since it is a water park, I couldn't exactly walk around with my phone all day, so this is the only picture I got....and it was close to the end of the day, we were all hot, hungry, etc. So, he doesn't look thrilled-but trust me. He had a blast!
2. Beckham has officially mastered the rock wall to his club house. He doesn't understand the purpose of the rope, but he climbs without it, so I guess it doesn't really serve a purpose to him. We are really enjoying the outside time playing on it. He didn't really have much to do outside before so it has been a real treat.
3. Random things:
1) We took Hannah and Kaylan to their hair appointment Tuesday and Beckham was being a total ham with these sun glasses. He's seriously a baby model. :)
2) Daddy caught some fish and Beckham really wanted to hold one, until he was actually holding it. Then, he didn't know what to do with it. It was funny!
3) Beckham is officially a night owl. I mean will not go to bed before 12 every night this week. A couple of days he took a late nap, so I expected it. But, this is becoming an every night thing so I'm really going to have to get him more on a schedule because this Mama can't hang every night. Wednesday he stayed up until 2:30am....YES. I'm dead.
4) My Mom and Stepdad are currently on their Alaskan vacation and Beckham needed to see his YaYa.
5) Butch has an awesome garden garden this year and we finally enjoyed some fresh product. Actually everything we cooked was fresh. Butch said it was a real country supper and it was not only delicious but about 99% FREE! I'm counting things like salt, pepper, milk, etc. as things we had to pay for. You get it. :)
4. Thursday (yesterday) we
5. Last but not least.... today we find out if my best friend, Amber, is having a GIRL or a BOY!! Tonight is her gender reveal party and I. Am. So. Excited. I totally think (and have thought the whole time) that she's having a boy! I don't know why, maybe I'm just hoping, so Beckham will have a little BFF, either way I think it's a boy. However, I really don't care. I told her the other day to stop pinning girl stuff on Pinterest because she was having a boy. She said, "and what are you going to do if it's not, miss confident?" and I responded, "love her anyway!" Which is completely true. I'm just ready to know so I can get shopping! And I know she's ready too! :) YAY!
New bath crayons!