Monday, November 11, 2013

move it Monday

This is not a normal move it Monday but I was so productive yesterday I just have to brag share. It's no surprise or excuse that because I work Monday-Friday, when I finally get home to my sweet boy I do not want to clean or do laundry. blahhhhh It drives me crazy. For one reason, when I'm trying to fold clothes Beckham thinks it's hilarious to knock over the piles; and another is because I just flat out hate doing laundry. Actually I think I hate laundry period. Dirty laundry, clean laundry, folding laundry, putting laundry away, etc. When I'm rich I will pay someone to just do my laundry for me! Or just send it all out to be dry cleaned. HA! wishing....kidding! Anyways, even though the hubs is at work Beckham and I still make a ton of laundry-how? I don't know. The whole taking baths, wearing clothes during the day and then pjs at night probably has something to do with it. 

So I tryyyy to get at least one load done every couple of days but it has just not happened lately. So, yesterday Beckham apparently was really sleepy because he took about a 2.5 hr nap at 10:00 and then another 2 hours around 5:00. Needless to say, I did not lay around on the couch watching Food Network like I so desperately wanted to. No- I graded eight stacks of papers and put them in the grade book, made this weeks lesson plans, updated my school blog, did four loads of laundry (washed, dried and put them all away-whoohoo), put away all of my Halloween decor and rearranged the fall stuff, swept, mopped, cleaned my washing machine (think bleach and a toothbrush clean), unloaded, reloaded, and unloaded again dishes in the dishwasher, cleaned out my refrigerator, while Beckham was between naps we went to Walmart and got a few things. Annnnndd last but certainly not least I watched the Saints kick butt. Sorry Cowgirls! Who Dat?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover