Tuesday, October 8, 2013

grab a friend

I had the awesome privilege of co-hosting a Blog Hop for Noor & Areeba for the first time... so, here it is!! eeekkk :) Thanks girls!

Grab a Friend


Welcome to the weekly blog hop , Grab A Friend 
Link up here , answer a question , grab a blogger and be friends!

Every week this hop is created with lots of love + fun . So be sure to share it to more and more people ca catch up and our lovely little hop can be large with more friends ;)



Want to co-host? Shoot me en Email or check Sponsor .
                           

               Blog  | Twitter  | GFC | BlogLovin                                Blog | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin

Now the co-host

Because of Beckham
When you go to follow your hosts , leave the answer to make their day + a bloggy present .  We all would love to share love back { will follow you back} .
 
This hop is for finding new friends & bloggy mates . So be sure to go and find yourself one .
I am so happy cheery to see you all linking up with us every Tuesday . Yip-yip , you're rah-king.
Twitter is a new addition in hop , so if you want some Twitter-holic bloggy mates so link up , hop around & grab some tweeeeeeeeter sweeties .


Q: Have you ever done a Pinterest fail?

Noor :
I have a LONG list when it comes to Pinterest fails . Once I tried to make pizza sauce with tomato and garlic paste . It took a lot of time and ended up tasting like an old mud pot . Then , I tried to make a scrap book . I couldn't handle hot glue and it was ALL over my project .

Areeba : 
Oh no, please don't ask that. I was trying to make a project in which a balloon & string + glue was needed. All I needed to do was to paster string around the balloon & when it dries, you can separate balloon and an epic beauty (almost) lace project was ready. I made it with superb energy but it never dried in proper way. It was looking like a mummy-balloon imported from Egypt :(

Katie :
I have actually done quite a few Pinterest fails, but the worst one was an angel food cake that you were only supposed to add pie filling to. It looked easy so I tried it. I added cherry pie filling to a box mix of angel food cake, and now that I think back on this I don't even know why I used cherry pie filling because I hate cherry flavoring. Anyways, I think it was supposed to bake for 45 minutes and it was still completely wet. I baked it another 15 minutes, but it formed this foam on the top that tasted like soap. It was disgusting!

Tara :
OMG....of course I have had a Pinterest fail!  I made one of those ornament wreaths two years ago.  It took me all night and I my fingers were raw from hot glue burns.  I hung it up on the wall and in the middle of the night it came CRASHING down, breaking almost all the ornaments.  So I spent the rest of the night cleaning up ornament shards.

Your turn to answer!








post signature

2 comments:

  1. I've totally had a pinterest fail: once spent an entire morning making a pumpkin pie latte in my crock pot, only I used way too much pumpkin and it tasted like hot, liquid vegetable in my coffee cup. Definitely a fail :) Following you on bloglovin for the hop. So nice to meet you!
    xo
    Kym
    bitty.and.bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never done a pinterest fail. Found you through the meet and greet and stopped by to say hi.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover