Anyways- here's my top five for this week.
1. Wednesday Beckham and I went walking with some friends. We did 3.5 miles, and it felt so good. Well, kind of, I got a massive blister on my foot; but, it felt good to get back walking even if it was a little bit. I also feel that getting back in the routine of school is a work out. I really want to get a pedometer and see how many steps I take in a day because I literally never sit down. I am walking all day long- and my feet tell me they hate me when I get home.
2. Beckham is becoming so vocal; and not only does he say a lot of words, but he can pretty much tell you anything he wants. He says "side" for outside, cookie, drink, bite, "ball ball" for cheese ball (little cheese puff things), puppy, baby, yes, no and soooo much more!
3. Work is going so well! I seriously LOVE my job.
4. Sunday we are going to our first Birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. I have been dying to see how Beckham will react at a place like that and I seriously can not wait!
5. My sweet hubby comes home Friday! I am so ready!! Although the time has gone by faster because we are much busier, it still has felt like I haven't seen him in forever! I wish I could pick him up from the airport but he doesn't want me to have to take off work, so his brother is getting him. :( At least I know he'll be there when I get home!
Here's the cutie:
bottom lower pic- OMG he was playing in the water and took his diaper off. it was hilarious!