Thursday, July 11, 2013

resolutions

Honestly, these resolutions were more of a lifestyle change and I hadn't thought about them as my 'resolutions' until I ran across this post. I wanted to make these changes so I wasn't thinking about them as resolutions that I needed to uphold simply for the sake of resolutions.... so here they are:

1) No more regular Coke
2) Update blog at least twice a month!
3) Lose the baby weight by Beckham's 1st Birthday


1) I am actually doing really good with this one. I can't even think of the last time I've had regular Coca Cola. I mean, I'm sure I've had one since January but not many. I am now limiting my obsession of Diet Dr. Pepper. I need have to drink one in the morning for the caffeine. During the Winter I like coffee, but I can't drink it during the Summer. So, for the sake of my sanity I need one can of DDP every morning. However, one can is all I'm allowing myself. I have been drinking water the rest of the time and honestly, I'm feeling much better during the day.

2) I only updated once in February and none in April.....fail.

3) Beckham's Birthday is in five days so yet another fail. Although, I have lost a total of 19 lbs since coming home from the hospital 12 months ago. That's not real great since it's over the scope of a year, but it's better than nothing. I still have about 15-20 more pounds to go but I'm more motivated than ever. Yes I gained around 55 pounds while pregnant....ughhhh.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover