Sunday, September 2, 2012

Decisions Decisions...

Since graduating in May (and being 8 months pregnant), with the wonderful support of Butch we decided that the best decision would be for me to take the year off and stay home with Beckham. I graduated with a Bachelors in Secondary Ed and with school starting in August and my due date the end of July there was no way I could get a job teaching this school year. So- that was that and decision made, right? Wrong!

The most A-MAZING job opportunity has recently come up. It is at a great school about 15 minutes away from where we live. The teachers don't just leave this school, the move or retire! So job opportunities do not come up very often... long story short if I get the job it will mean leaving Beckham while I go to work. Ugh. It's killing me. The job is possibly opening as soon as November..yes less than two months away! Butch has said I don't have to go to work. But, I've never been the type to sit stagnant very long. And not that having a newborn is not keeping me very very busy; but I worked almost every day while I was in college and I want to go back to work. Just not this soon.

It's not like I have the job so I'm completely stressing out over nothing. It is kind of like a win-win situation. If I get the job, great. It's where I've always wanted to teach and where I want to send Beckham to school. If I don't, that's okay too. I can still stay home and soak up every second with my bambino.

So I'm not sure when I'll be going to interview, but I'll update as soon as I know something! :)

How could you not love those fat cheeks!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover