Monday, May 27, 2013

Sweet Summertime

Well I am officially out for Summer break! It is somewhat bittersweet to know that I won't have my same classes ever again. I love(d) my students and hate to see them leave (most of them :)) but I guess it's something I'm going to have to get used to because it will in fact, happen every year from now on. But, I'll never forget my 1st class of 8th graders!

Anyways- on to Summer plans.... First and foremost I am planning the ULTIMATE Mickey Mouse Clubhouse 1st Birthday party everrrrr for Beckham!! I am so excited!! Here are some other random things I want to do with Beckham this Summer---->

Summer To Do List:
Throw the best first birthday imaginable....duh!
Go swimming
Go to the park
Eat ice cream
Build a pillow (and blanket) fort
Visit family
Go to Yaya and Grumpy's
Paint with pudding
Bake cookies
Read LOTS of books 
Go for walks
Lay in the grass
Play in sprinklers
Eat sno-cones
Go to the lake
Take lots of pictures
Put those pictures into an album
Play in the mud
Eat s'mores
Build a fire
Watch the sunset
Stay up late
Wake up early
Go to a Gymboree class
Go shopping
See a baseball game
Go fishing
Write with sidewalk chalk
Finger paint
Eat Popsicles
Take a trip
Ride in a boat
Have 1 year old pictures made
Last but not least I'd like to make lifelong memories with Beckham this summer and every summer to come from now on. I want to soak up every last second with him because he is growing up so fast!

Seriously, today I put him the pool with his floaty for the first time and he loved it.....as long as I was nowhere near him! If I got close to him, like I was trying to help, then he would scream and whine but if I backed away from him he would laugh and splash! It makes me sad. He wants to be grown up already. He's already practically running everywhere he goes and climbing things like I never would have imagined! I mean, how does a 10 month old know to hike there leg up and pull to get on top of things, or how to climb stairs??? My mind is blown on a daily basis by this child.. He is so smart and sweet and almost every time I ask him to give me a kiss, he does! Even if he just got in trouble & is mad at me! It's so cute- big ole sloppy kiss! And I wouldn't have it any other way!

Bring on the photo dump...
Running....see, I told you.
Proof
Playing wack a mole
Ready to go!

I have so much planned for this Summer I can't wait. We are missing Daddy but he'll be home in a week and a half...counting down the days!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover