Saturday, January 12, 2013

November

Okay, I have totally failed in the blog department. WOW! I can't believe it has been like 3 months since my last post.....what?

So- here's a recap of November.

Let's just start with my first break from school, Thanksgiving. It was awesome. One whole week off and home with my hubby and baby boy! Butch actually got to be home for Thanksgiving and my Mom came over Thanksgiving day too. We ate...and ate...and ate.... and then ate some more. Beckham was trying soooo hard to crawl. It's so funny, he would get sooo aggravated and just slam his head on the ground.

I HATE that I didn't post anything actually in November, I feel like I'm forgetting everything!! :(

And now I can't figure out how to add a picture..ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover